In May 2014 I was elected to represent the people of Waterford in the City and County’s first ever amalgamated Council.
During those first three years a lot of water has passed under the bridge and I have been, quite literally, working flat out, helping both individuals and businesses with all manner of issues, including making the following submissions;
- Submission on Waterford Council Corporate Plan
- National Planning Framework, Ireland 2040
- City Centre Management Plan
- Waterford Economic Enterprise & Community Plan
- Planning Development Contribution Scheme
- Sustainable Development of Dunmore East – Feasibility Study & Action Plan
- White Paper on Defence
- City Centre Urban Renewal Plan
- “Inland Fisheries Ireland” Corporate Plan
- Celtic Sea Herring Fisheries 2015/2016 Quotas
My drive and determination to put Waterford back on the political map is unrelenting and I will continue to be a challenging voice for the people and a commercially driven Councillor who will continue to ask the tough questions that have been so absent in recent years.